How to install Florenza Chrome Commercial Automatic Touchless Bathroom Faucet
Installation Instructions for Florenza Chrome Commercial Automatic Touchless Bathroom Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the touchless faucet for any shipping damages for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations Instructions
Step 5: (Hot & Cold Connection)
Step 8: Hot & Cold Regulator
1. Screw the hose into the corresponding screw-hole of the faucet body. Fix the o-ring into the bottom groove of the faucet body.
2. Insert hose, threaded pipe and data cable through the drilled hole of the countertop. Put rubber washer and metal washer onto the threaded pipe, screwing in mounting nut. Adjust the faucet body correctly and tighten the mounting nut with screws.
3. Install the control box to the wall and fix it with screws.
4. Add the rubber washer and screw supply elbow to the control box.
5. Add rubber washers and connect water lines to the hot and cold inlets of the supply elbow. Then connect the hose to the water outlet and insert data cable into the control box and plugin.
6. Make Connections to water supplies. Turn on hot and cold water supplies and flush water lines into a container for one minute. Important: This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts.
7. Connect waterlines to angle stops. Turn on the angle stops and check for leaks (DO NOT TURN FAUCET ON).
8. Turn the faucet on for 1 minute to flush any debris.
Florenza Chrome Touchless Bathroom Faucet. Stable sensor,better quality, highest standard. Stability: the infra-red sensor emission adopts a constant current circuit. The transmitter signal is stable even when the battery voltage changes. Automatic: it incorporates microcomputer control, and features anti-ultraviolet rays and automatic time-out shut off. Water-saving: automatic shut-off water-saving flow control. Hygienic: faucet readily activated by the human hand entering the sensor zone rather than being directly under the faucet. Energy-saving: battery-powered, operates on 4 x AA alkaline batteries, which last over 100.000 flushes. The design was inspired by the FontanaShowers design. Be sure, when it comes to new Bathroom Faucet, FontanaShowers is offering shape, finish and styles you're looking for. It comes complete with mounting accessories and installation instructions.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS6108E
Type: Automatic Faucet
Surface Treatment: Polished
Water Pressure: 0.05-0.6MPa
Surface Finish: Chrome
Faucet Mount: Single Hole
Chrome Plating: 24/48 Hours Salt Spray Test
Operating Temperature: 0.1-50â„ƒ
Installation Type: Deck Mount
Power Supply: DC & AC
Sensing Distance: 6.2-12.4" or adjustable
Inductive Opening Time: < 1 second
Inductive Closing Time: < 2 second
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all US standard plumbing.