Installation Instruction For Fontana Tagress LED Color Changing Shower Head
Before You Begin, Please Read The Installation Instructions Below. Observe All Local Building And Safety Codes.
Unpack And Inspect The Product For Any Shipping Damages. If You Find Damages, Do Not Install.
Please Note All Showers Must Be Installed By A Professional And Certified Plumber Otherwise Warranty Might Be Voided.
Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. Apply plumber's tape to the threads on both ends of the shower arm and slide on the decorative escutcheon.
2. Insert the new arm into the fitting in the ceiling and twist to tighten. Finish tightening with your adjustable wrench. Wrap a dry cloth around the shower arm to protect the finish while tightening with an adjustable wrench.
3. Thread the new shower head onto the arm and hand-tighten. Hold the shower arm in place with groove joint pliers and finish tightening the shower head with your adjustable wrench. Wrap both in a dry cloth to protect the finish.
4. Before securing the decorative escutcheon, turn on the water supply to make sure that all connections are tight and there is no leaking. If no leaks are detected, continue with the installation. If leakage does occur, use your adjustable wrench to tighten the connections as necessary.
5. Apply a bead if silicone sealant to the back of the escutcheon and press firmly into place against the installation surface. Wipe away any excess sealant with your damp cloth.