Milan Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
Milan is the ideal modern kitchen faucet, for both private and professional use. The Oil rubbed Bronze finish helps it integrate in any modern environment. It comes with a pull down sprayer which has an option of spray and water stream, easily activated with the push of a button. The spout is 360 degrees rotatable, allowing complete sink access. A cover plate is included, so it can be mount on either 1 hole or 3 holes sinks. This kitchen faucet requires only one hole for installation, and the single handle allows an effortless control of the water temperature and flow. Only the best quality materials have been used, for a long lasting life time. It comes complete with accessories and installation instructions.
Milan Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer Features:
|Brand Name: FontanaShowersModel Number: BS595DCLType: Kitchen Sink FaucetStyle: ContemporaryInstallation: Deck-MountColor: Oil Rubbed BronzeFaucet height: 20.4"Spout height: 6.7"Spout reach: 8.8"Spout swivel: 360 DegreesFlow rate: 1.8 gpm Max @ 60 psiFaucet hole size requirement: 1-3/8" - 1-1/2"Number of holes required: 1- 3 (deck plate included)Minimum clearance to backsplash: 2.5 inch|| |
FontanaShowers® Product Warranty Information
1. Remove the lock nut from the faucet body.
2. If not already connected, attach the flexible water feed tubes to the tail-piece. Hot water is always on the left and cold water is always on the right.
3. Place the metal mounting washer, or clip, and rubber sealing gasket over the mounting hole.
4. If a decorative mounting plate, or escutcheon, is included place over the mounting hole. If there is no decorative plate move on to the next step.
5. Thread the faucet through the mounting hole and mounting hardware and thread the washer (if included) and lock nut onto the tail-piece from underneath the sink. Make sure that the faucet is properly aligned and tighten the nut with your adjustable wrench. Note: If there is a separate mounting rod, remove the mounting nut and screw the rod into the faucet body. Thread the rod through the mounting hole and tighten the mounting nut to secure.
6. If your faucet features a side spray, install by inserting the sprayer housing, and rubber sealing gasket through the mounting hole. Secure by tightening the lock nut from underneath the sink. If your faucet does not have a side spray move on to step 9.
7. Insert the side spray hose through the sprayer housing and attach it to the spray hose outlet on the faucet. Tip: Before you connect the spray hose to the faucet, make sure that it is in a position that will allow you to pull it out easily without getting caught on any other fixtures under the sink. Adjustable Wrench Basin Wrench Single Hole Faucet Installation Instructions 2
8. Hand tighten to attach the water feed tubes to the main water supply, being careful not to cross the two during installation. Give a ¼ turn with pliers or wrench, but don’t overtighten. Curve tubes as necessary to ensure there are no kinks or knots.
9. When your faucet installation is complete, turn on the water supply. Check to make sure that all connections are tight (no water should be leaking) and that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Turn the water on and allow the water to flow through the spout for approximately 60 seconds. Divert the water to the spray hose and allow the water to flow through the hose for approximately 60 seconds.