Fontana Automatic Sensor Faucet with Built-In Mixing ValveThis Automatic Sensor Faucet comes with thermostatic technology that controls the temperature fluctuations at the outlet, preventing scalding, and creating the desired temperature at the point of use. This automatic sensor faucet is available in chrome and oil rubbed bronze finish. The faucet features an integrated above counter mixer built into the faucet body, a 2-8 inch sensor range, and built-in brass solenoid. Maintenance for this sensor faucet is simple and can be performed in minimal time. The faucet is equipped with a sensor override and a 60-second time out feature to prevent water waste. The FontanaShowers® faucet line is certified to meet ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1.
- Motion sensor touchless operation;Thermostatic Mixer,Automatic mixer,Thermostatic Faucet
All-in-One Parts in one perfect product;
Built-in check valve;
Thermostatic faucet (mixer) with advanced infrared sensor technology:
Sensor-operated taps increase hygiene in public and patient restrooms. Surprisingly, the dirtiest area in the bathroom, as far as germs are concerned, are the handles to the tap that collect most of the germs on them.
Thermostatic technology: it controls the temperature fluctuations at the outlet, preventing scalding. Mixing the water at the desirable temperature at the point of use allows to store the water enough cold and hot to prevent scalding.
1. Installation is a child's game, almost like manual faucet
2. Easy servicing
3. Version with mixer to adjust the temperature also available
4. 6V battery or electrical connection version available
5. Solenoid valve inside product
6. Operates with low and high pressures (0.5 to 7Bar)
7. Range adjustment
8. 2 products in 1: thermostatic mixing valve and it is operated by an infrared sensor
Sensor Faucet Installation Instructions