How to install Fontana Commercial Brushed Gold Touch Less Automatic Sensor Faucet | FS1099
Easy step by steps Installation Instructions for Commercial Brushed Gold Touchless Sensor Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations Instructions
Power(voltage) : DC 6V(AC110V-220)
Power consumption : ≤5uA (4AA alkaline batteries last 2 years based on 100 cycles a day)
Detection zone : 17cm (The data base on 30cmX30cm standard white board, the indication distance will be adjusted by itself according to the environment)
Suitable water pressure : 0.1-0.6 MPa (best water pressure is 0.1-0.3MPa) Flow Rate : 1.8 GPM
Working temperature: 0.1-45 degree
Dia of inlet pipe : G1/2''(DN15)
Deck Mount Installation
Battery (DC 6V) Only Control Box
Step 2: (Hot & Cold Connection)
Battery (DC 6V) & AC 220V Control Box
Step 5: Flush Debris from waterpipes
Step 6: Hot & Cold Regulator
Step 8: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Screw the hose into the corresponding screw-hole of the faucet body. Fix the o-ring into the bottom groove of the faucet body. 2. Insert hose, threaded pipe and data cable through the drilled hole of the countertop. Put rubber washer and metal washer onto the threaded pipe, screwing in mounting nut. Adjust the faucet body correctly and tighten the mounting nut with screws. 3. Install the control box to the faucet. 4. Then connect the battery cable to the control box. 5. Make Connections to water supplies. Turn on the water supply and flush water lines into a container for one minute. Important: This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts. 6. Connect waterlines to angle stops. Turn on the angle stops and check for leaks (DO NOT TURN FAUCET ON). 7. Turn the faucet on for 1 minute to flush any debris.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Control Box Installation Instructions
Control Box Installation 1. Remove the four screws from the control box. Remove the control box cover. Remove the battery box from the control box, and gently remove the screw from the battery box cover. Install AA batteries in the orientation shown. Note: Use only alkaline AA batteries. Re-install the battery box cover, matching the alignment arrows together. Set the battery box back into the control box, and re-install the control box cover using the previously removed screws.
2. Choose a location under the sink basin to mount the control box, such that the sensor cable, flexible hose, and incoming water supply all connect to the control box. Under the sink basin, drill a hole minimum 3/4” to fit the sensor cable and flexible hose from the spout. Feed the sensor cable and flexible hose through the hole.
3. Mount the control box to the wall in the orientation shown. Drill four 1/8" (3mm) holes, and push drywall anchors into each hole. Secure the control box to the wall with the drywall screws.
4. Connect the incoming water supply line to the control box, at the connection marked Inlet.
5. Thread on the swivel nut to the hose by hand. Tighten with a wrench.
6. Connect the faucet hose to the control box, at the connection marked Outlet.
7. Slide sensor cable connector over the sensor cable connector on the control box and tighten by hand. Note: Prior to connecting the sensor cable to the control box, open the water supply stop valve and ensure the sink basin is completely clean and clear of objects, or the sensor will not correctly calibrate. Please wait approximately 60 seconds after connecting the sensor cable for sensor calibration to complete and to begin using the faucet.
Inserting Batteries Your infrared spout is supplied with a back up battery pack (batteries not included). In the event of a power failure the batteries will override the mains power supply to ensure the spout continues to function.
Before fitting the power supply box into position on the wall/floor, batteries (not included) will need to be fitted.
1. Remove Power Supply Box Cover - Remove all four screws in each corner of the power supply box and remove the cover. 2. Remove Battery Box - Remove the battery case from the power supply box and remove the screw in the center of the case. 3. Insert Batteries - Insert 4 x AA batteries (not included) into the battery box ensuring they are inserted the correct way. 4. Replace Battery Box - Replace the battery case cover. Replace and tighten the screw. Insert the battery case back into the power supply box. 5. Replace Power Supply Cover - Replace the power supply cover and tighten all 4 screws ensuring they are all fully tightened.
1. Position Power Supply Box - Position the power supply box onto the wall surface below the sink/work surface where it is easily accessible. Note: Ensure that the power supply box is fitted the correct way up and that the flexible hose will reach from the underside of the spout to the power supply box. Using suitable fixings for the wall type secure the power supply box to the wall.
2. Plug-In Power Cable - Plug the power cable into the power supply box.
3. Connect The Sensor Cable - Plug the sensor cable from the spout into the power supply box to activate the infrared senor.
Connecting Water Supply - A blended water supply is required to the inlet of the power supply box. Before connecting the water supply to the power supply box flush through the pipework to ensure removal of debris. Once flushed through turn off the mains water supply and close any isolating valves.
Inlet Connection - The inlet connection on the power supply box is a 1/2” BSP male threaded connection. Connect a 1/2” BSP female connector to the inlet connection ensuring a suitable sealing washer is used to create a watertight connection.
Outlet Connection - The outlet connection is a standard 1/2” BSP male threaded connection. Connect the flexi hose to the outlet connection, ensuring it is tightened fully.
This machine can automatically adjust the inductive range within 10 seconds of electrification. Don't use inductor during this period in order for the inductor to automatically adjust to a suitable inductive range.
Set Water Flow Time-Out
The machine will shut off the water when washing time exceeds 1.5 minutes foreign matter induces continuously in inductive areal. If follow-up washing is needed, re-induce after removing hands for 2 seconds.
Notes 1. Please use the AA type alkaline battery (1.5v for each). 2. Fix the battery correctly. Should not be mix use the batteries with different brands, the new and old and if use non-alkaline battery, the battery life is short in 1-2 months. 3. After installation of the battery, the solenoid valve will do its self-testing. 4. After providing the power, in 10sec, the machine will self adjust the sensor distance, so during this period, do not make it work. 5. If the sensor distance is short, please move away the barrier for 5-6 mins, the machine will adjust to normal. 6. If the sensor distance from far to near, and water flows continuously, the machine will self-adjust the distance after 5 mins.
Here is a Touch less Volume Sensor faucet in a class of its own. It has Brushed Gold finish which sets your restroom apart from others. The infrared sensors enable totally hands-free operation, effectively preventing the transfer of germs. This Fontana Commercial Brushed Gold Touch less Automatic Sensor Faucet is compatible with all standard US plumbing. The faucet can be used in commercial and residential locations, and is ADA Compliant, and has a 5-year warranty. This cast brass electronic faucet in reducing the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS1099
Type: Motion Sensor Sink Faucet
Finish: Brushed Gold
Faucet Mount: Single Hole
Faucets height: 6.69" (170mm)
Spout length: 4.92" (125mm)
Spout height: 3.93" (100mm)
Installation Type: Deck Mount
Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa-0.8Mpa
Surface Treatment: Polished
Water Saving: Volume 6L Each Time
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.