How to install Waterfall Solid Brass Gold Finish Mixer Bathtub Faucet | FSG.0697-BATHROOM-GOLD-FAUCET
Easy step by steps installation instructions for Deck Mount Double Handles Sink Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Faucet Installations Instructions
Step 7: (Flush Debris)
Step 9: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Ensure that the water supply below your sink is completely shut off by turning the valve all the way to the right.
2. Remove the T-connector from the spout in order. To remove the T-connector, first remove the nut that is holding it in place, as shown. Set the parts aside.
3. Insert the spout into the prepared center mounting hole. From below, Slide one of the provided rubber gaskets onto the threaded shank, followed by the metal washer. Secure the spout to the surface using the lock nut. Tighten firmly with a basin wrench.
4. Reattach the T-connector to the spout in the reverse order of its removal, as shown. Ensure that the rubber o-ring is seated properly and that the nut is tightened firmly using an adjustable wrench.
5. Thread one of the provided lock nuts onto each of the valve stems. Thread to the bottom of each stem. Slide one of the provided plastic washers, followed by a rubber washer, onto each stem as well.
6. One of the faucet’s valve stems are labeled by the color - red for ‘hot.’ From below, insert the ‘hot’ valve stem into the left-side faucet hole, as shown. From above, thread one of the provided bell flanges onto the stem.
7. Install the ‘hot’ handle onto the stem’s spindle. Once installed, loosen the bell flange until none of the spindles is exposed, as shown.
8. From beneath the sink, position the stem so that the outlet on the side of the stem is pointing inward, towards the T-connector. While holding in place, hand tighten the lock nut. Finish tightening using a basin wrench.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 to install the ‘cold’ valve stem into the right-side faucet hole.
10. Use the provided braided water lines to connect the hot and cold valve stems to the T-connector. Use an adjustable wrench to tighten, but be careful not to overtighten. Apply thread sealant or plumber’s tape to each threaded connection before attaching.
11. Connect the main water supply lines to the valve stems. Apply plumber’s tape or thread sealant to the threads before tightening.
12. Turn the faucet on and allow the water to flow for approximately 60 seconds. Ensure that there are no leaks and that both hot and cold water is running properly.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Installation Type: Deck Mounted Number of Holes Required: 3 3 Hole Centre Size: 8"-16"
"T" shape connector can be rotated Note 1: If it is leaking from "T" shape connector, please check if there has a rubber ring, and if it is damaged. Note 2: If the rubber ring is good, but it is still leaking, please use sealant tape to tight it. If it is still leaking after you do it, the "T" connector thread may be damaged, replace it.
This solid brass gold finish bathroom faucet is the epitome of a modern bathroom fixture. It is dual handle, with a widespread waterfall style faucet and a high-class gold finish. The faucet body, spout, and handle are made of solid brass and the valve core material is ceramic, a combination that guarantees a long-lasting lifetime. It comes complete with standard connections, accessories and installation instructions.