How to install Fontana Commercial Brushed Nickel Touch Less Automatic Sensor Hands Free Faucet | FS1095
Easy step by steps Installation Instructions for Sensor Faucet Combo
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations
Power: DC 2 pieces of AA size alkaline batteries
AC 220V, 50/60 Hz
Senser Duration: Less than 0.5s
Shut-off Delay: 0.5~1 s
Sensing Distance: Automatic adjustment
Flow Rate: No more than 2.0L/min at 0.3 MPa.
Overtime Flowing Control: Automatically stop flushing when the faucet senses an object for more than 1 minute continuously
Ambient Temperature: 1~55 °C
Supply Water Temperature: 0.5~71 °C
Supply Water Pressure: 0.05~0.86 MPa
How to Install the Faucet 1. Fixing the faucet and lavatory Install the mounting stud to the bottom of the faucet, then slip the washer over the mounting stud and put them into the groove on the spout. Insert the power wire and supply hose into the hole from the underside of the lavatory. From the underside of the lavatory, slide the rubber washer, metal washer and fixed nut onto the mounting stud. Tighten nut to make faucet installed on the lavatory.
2. Fix the control box Remove the cover after loose the screws. Determine the installation location of control box per rough-in, then drill holes and place sheath in it. Make the control box cling on the wall and outlet upturned, then fix the control box on the wall by screws, keep the control box parallel to the wall.
Connect the check valve and outlet together, then connect the hose and check valve. Put a bucket in the front of the hose, turn on the check valve completely and open the water supply. After the water flushing about 1 minute, make sure no leakage and turn off the water supply.
Connect a hose to the inlet of valve, then connect the outlet of valve and inlet of spout assy. Note: 1. Do not lose the washer of the hose. 2. Please let users prepare the check valve by themselves. 3. Do not confuse the inlet and outlet.
Take out the battery box and loose the screws, place two “AA” batteries into the box according to the negative and positive pole mark on the cover of the battery box. Put the box in the particular groove in the valve box after tight the screws. Note: Do not mistake the pole and mixture the new and used batteries.
Finally, connect the red-green lines in solenoid valve and the cover of valve box, then connect the black-orange lines in power supply and control board (If your faucet is AC version, please let the black-green line in the control board through the “U” gap and connect with the line of AC power box). Connect the red and white connectors in the sensor line and cover, and tight the box and cover by screws.
Note: 1. When installing the box and cover by screws, make sure the sensor line needs to be through the “U” Gap of cover. 2. Connect the batteries, the faucet will be in the period of automatic adjusting sensing distance (about 2minutes). The faucet will not work during this period.
Step 9: (Sensing Range)
Put your hand in the sensing -range, the faucet should turn on. The faucet should turn off after removal within 0.5~1 seconds. The sensing distance will be adjusted automatically as per the condition of the lavatory and the surrounding environment.
Step 11: (Single Faucet Connection)
Step 12: (Multiple Faucet Connection)
Step 13: (Hot & Cold Connection)
Battery (DC 6V) Only Control Box
Normal Water Connection
(Hot & Cold Water Connection)
Battery (DC 6V) & AC 220V Control Box
Hot & Cold Regulator
Step 6: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Note of the Indicator Flashing
The indicator is the only and effective way to learn the faucet's working conditions. So the users can use the sensor faucet correctly with knowing the meaning of the sensor indicator's flashing.
(1) Fast flashing means the faucet is in the period of adjusting sensing distance after power on for 2 minutes. During these 2 minutes, please do not put objects in the sensing range. (2) The indicator flashes every 2 seconds: As for DC type faucets, the symptom indicates that the unit is out of battery and ceases working. Recommend to replace batteries. As for AC type faucets, there're two possibilities. One possibility is that the unit is out of battery while the other is that bad wire connection occurs to DC terminal of the power box provided AC supply functions normally. (3) In normal conditions, the water will flow and the indicator will flash one time when objects are inducted. (The indicator does not flash when faucet stops flowing.)
2. Overtime Flowing Control
When the faucet works for about 1 minute continuously, the water will be shut off automatically. After that, objects must be removed from the sensing range. Then the water will flow when objects go into the sensing range again. Otherwise, the faucet will not work.
3. Intelligent Stopping Flowing
Water will flow out when objects are put into the sensing range. If the objects hold still for 15 seconds, the faucet will shut off automatically. After that, objects must be removed from the sensing range. Then the water will flow when objects go into the sensing range again. Otherwise, the faucet will not work.
4. Clean the Filtration System
The faucet includes a connector assembly with a high-quality filtration system. If there is a lot of debris in the supply pipes or the quality of water is bad, it will cause the flow in bad condition. Please clean the filtration system as the following steps:
(1) Turn clockwise the adjustment bolts on the connector assemblies with the hex wrench, in order to close the connector assemblies; (2) Screw off the connector caps counterclockwise with the special key; (3) Remove and clean the filters, then reinstall them; (4) Tighten the connector caps clockwise with the special key. Turn counterclockwise the adjustment bolts on connector assemblies with the hex wrench.
If necessary, then reinstall it to improve the flow condition.
Note: the strainer must be fit back to the spout after it is cleaned.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Here is a Touch less Volume Sensor faucet in a class of its own. It has nickel finish which sets your restroom apart from others. The infrared sensors enable totally hands-free operation, effectively preventing the transfer of germs. This Fontana Commercial Brushed Nickel Touch less Automatic Sensor Hands Free Faucet is compatible with all standard US plumbing. The faucet can be used in commercial and residential locations, and is ADA Compliant, and has a 5-year warranty. This cast brass electronic faucet in reducing the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS1095
Type: Motion Sensor Sink Faucet
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Faucet Mount: Single Hole
Faucets height: 6.69" (170mm)
Spout length: 4.92" (125mm)
Spout height: 3.93" (100mm)
Installation Type: Deck Mount
Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa-0.8Mpa
Surface Treatment: Polished
Water Saving: Volume 6L Each Time
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.