How to install Bravat Commercial Oil Rubbed Bronze Automatic Sensor Faucets | FS-D637KORB
Easy step by steps installation instructions for Sensor Faucet
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations Instructions
Step 8: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Before installation, please make sure the power is turned off.
2. When connecting the control line and power line according to the arrow, please note the male and female to prevent the circuit board from burning out, because of the incorrect connection.
3. Be sure the washer installed to prevent impurities into the water valve to avoid leakage.
4. Overtime protection: Continuous induction water for more than 60 seconds, it will stop automatically.
5. When abnormal (No Induction but water out etc.), hold down the reset switch on the sensor box 3 seconds then release (When press the reset switch the sensor does not action), the control circuit repower, return to normal.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Specifications Flow pressure: min. 0.5 bar - recommended 1 – 5 bar Operating pressure: max. 10 bar Test pressure: 16 bar Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure for basin: ≥ 12 L/min Hot water inlet temperature: max. 80°C Recommended (energy saving): 60°C Environment temperature: 5°C ~ 45°C
Power: Dc type: AA Size 1.5V Battery，4 pcs Ac type (for European standard): Input 220V, Output 6V/500mA Sensing Distance: 16-20 cm Sensing Duration: 1 second Battery Lift Time: Appr. 50,000 cycle Supply Water Pressure: 0.5-5 kgf/cm2 Ambient Temperature: 5°C - 45°C (Supply Water Temperature 5°C - 50°C) Supply Water Pipe Specification: G1/2 Non-working Power Consumption: ≤0.5 mW
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.