Fontana Chrome Polish Goose Neck Deck Mount Sensor Faucet
Reduces the transfer of germs by preventing cross-contamination and re-contamination of germs and bacteria by not touching the faucets or handles. Cut down on water usage by minimizing waste of water while soaping, lathering, scrubbing and drying hands by eliminating unnecessary and unattended water flow.
Commercial Automatic Sensor Faucet Chrome Finish Feature :
Uses 4AA Alkaline Batteries (purchase separately).
Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm, 10-125 psi.
- Touchless Operation
- Sensitive Sensor with Infrared AI Smart-Chip
- Factory set to 30-second Auto Shutoff (can be adjusted)
- Water Pressure: 0.5 - 7.0 KGS/cm , 10 - 125 psi
- Solid Brass Construction, Chrome Finish
- Easy to Install - Instructions Included
- Water resistant solenoid enclosure
- Advanced energy saving design for long lasting battery life
- Comes complete with Hoses & Accessories
- ADA Compliant
- Easily can be installed in new or retrofit applications
- Usage: Commercial / Residential
- Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.
- Durable Vandal-Resistant Brass Body; Ideal for Residential as well as commercial high use applications
- Intelligent: with its micro-computer controlling its action, the faucet will self adjust its best detection zone as per the color and shape of lavatory
- Flashing light indicator; a diagnostic indicators for power up, low battery, and solenoid function.
- Meaning of the codes are described in the installation instructions.
- Convenient to maintain; with built-in strainer to prevent sundries from entering the solenoid valve and the strainer is easy to clean
- Faucet can be mount to any sink surface.
- ADA Compliant
- Batteries life 8,000 cycles per month and with enough water pressure is approx 5 year service life of the batteries.
- Adjustable sensing range; while the factory range is set about 4"to 5"from the sensor, it can be adjusted.
- Diameter of inlet pipe DN15
- Diameter of outlet pipeDN15
- Water Flow Rate: 1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Power DC.6V
- Detection Zone Factory set 25cm/10" (based on standard inductive board)
- Ambient Temperature 1 - 45 ℃ / 33.8 -113 °
- Degree of protection by enclosure 1P56
Platinum Infrared Motion Sensor Faucet Specification:
7" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
3-1/2" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
Number of Holes:
Required for Installation: 1
Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes):
1.3 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
Maximum Deck Thickness:
Infrared sensor operation with temperature control.
Platinum Infrared Motion Faucet Features :
- The infrared sensor technology: Sensor-operated taps increase hygiene in public and patient restrooms.
Surprisingly, the dirtiest area in the bathroom, as far as germs are concerned, are the handles to the tap that collect most of the germs on them.
- The thermostatic technology: Controlling the temperature fluctuations at the outlet prevents scalding.
Mixing the water at the desirable temperature at the point of use allows to store the water enough cold and hot to prevent scalding.
- Installation is a child's game, almost like a manual faucet
- Easy servicing
- Version with mixer to adjust the temperature.
- The Gold finish will not fade, tarnish or corrode for the lifetime of the faucet.
- 6V battery or electrical connection version available
- Solenoid valve inside the product
- Operates with low and high pressures (0.5 to 7Bar)
- Range adjustment
- Two products in 1: the thermostatic mixing valve and operates by an infrared sensor
FontanaShowers® Product Warranty Information