This electronic soap dispenser is designed for vessel bowl sink applications rising 4" above the counter top
More Hygienic The proximity sensor removes the need to touch the spout, reducing the spread of germs and reducing the chance of cross-infection.
Battery Override Your infrared soap dispenser is supplied with a backup battery pack. In the event of a power failure, the product will automatically switch to battery-operated mode to ensure the spout continues to function.
Low Battery Warning When the batteries run low and the power falls below 3.9V the sensor light will flicker to indicate the batteries are running low and need replacing. When the batteries are exhausted the sensor light will not light up.
1. Fit The Spout Fit the spout to the sink/basin ensuring the dispensing cable and sensor cable are threaded through the hole in the sink/basin.
2. Secure Spout to Sink / Basin Screw the metal back nut onto the thread of the spout upto the underside of the sink/basin. Tighten backnut using a suitable spanner.
3. Fit Wall Brackets Position the brackets onto the wall surface and mark the position of the fixing holes. Remove the brackets and drill suitable holes for the wall plugs supplied. Before drilling into walls, check that there are no hidden electrical wires, cables or water supply pipes. This can be checked with the aid of an electrical detector:
If power tools are used do not forget to: - Wear eye protection - Unplug equipment after use Fit the wall plugs and position the brackets into position and secure using the screws provided.
4. Attach Pump to Bottle Ensure the dispenser tube is located inside the bottle and push the pump down firmly onto the bottle until a loud ‘click’ is heard. To remove the pump from the bottle press the release button in on the side of the pump and pull the pump from the bottle.
5. Connect Sensor Cable and Dispenser Cable Connect the sensor cable from the spout to the sensor cable on the pump. Push the two connections together and tighten the connecting ring to ensure the two connections are locked together. Connect the dispensing cable from the spout into the top connection on the pump. Push the threaded connection of the dispensing cable into the connection on the pump and tighten the nut ensuring it is fully tightened. A suitable spanner may be used to tighten the nut.
6. Place Pump into Bracket The pump has a cut-out section which the wall bracket slots into.
7. Connect Power Supply Cable Before starting any electrical work ensure the power supply is isolated. Wire the electrical power cable into a switched fused spur off the ring main. The blue wire should be wired to the neutral connection and the brown wire should be connected to the live connection.
Important: The power lead must be permanently connected to the fixed wiring of the mains supply using the factory supplied power cable. Plug the power cable into the power cable on the pump.
8. Inserting Batteries Remove the battery cover by loosening the screw in the top of the cover. Insert 4 batteries into the battery box ensuring they are inserted the correct way. Replace the battery box cover and tighten the screw. Insert the battery box into the holder. Push the holder into the battery box wall bracket.
Commissioning Sequence Before using the soap dispenser for the first time the following sequence must be carried out. Fill the bottle full of soap. Locate the dispense button on the side of the pump. Press and hold the button until soap is dispensed from the spout. This will ensure the dispenser tube and cable are full of soap.
Using the Automatic Soap Dispenser Place the hands under the spout within the sensing range. Once the users' hands have been detected a small amount of soap will be dispensed from the spout into the users' hands.
3. Impurity ﬁlter: Built-in ﬁlter unit,eﬀectively ﬁlter the impurities and protect the soap pump, in this way can prolong the pump working life.
4. Button function: fast ﬁlling the soap bottle only pressing the button.
5. Saving resources: save 30% soap solution, and be easy to clean, save time and save water.
6. Hygienic: No touch the faucet body,eﬀectively prevent us from mutual bacterial infections.
7. Moisture-proof seal: Electronic control unit is adopted professional moisture resistance sealant technology.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE - General Instructions
1. Fill the soap bottle with soap for the first use. 2. Press and hold the button until soap is dispensed from the nozzle. 3. Place hand below the nozzle to dispense soap into the palm of hand.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE If the soap dispenser fails to function correctly, firstly check all connections are tight and free from air leaks. If dispenser still fails to function, place manifold into a bottle of warm water. Pump the warm water through the dispenser to dislodge any dried soap residue and then refit the manifold into the soap bottle.
Watermarks and soap residue on polished chrome surfaces are best cleaned using warm water and a mild detergent. Use a stainless steel cleaner for brushed stainless steel soap dispensers. Never use an abrasive cloth to remove stubborn stains. Dry with a soft clean cloth.
• ALWAYS mount the soap tank feeding the dispenser/s BELOW the level of the dispensers
• NEVER mount the soap tank feeding the dispenser/s ABOVE the level of the dispensers
Also please note: The soap type and brand used in these dispensers should not be altered throughout the life of the dispenser as mixing soaps can affect their chemical characteristics and cause them to become more aggressive. If another soap type or brand is needing to be used then the previous type must be thoroughly flushed through and cleaned from the soap dispensers and system prior to its use.
Reno Designed For 4" High Vessel Sink Sensor Soap Dispenser
This polished chrome soap dispenser is designed for above sink installation and use. It is installed in the sink vicinity near the faucet. It is available in battery power, or optional ac power. Soap is refillable from below the counter. The Reno designed for 4" high vessel sink sensor soap dispenser is a heavy duty soap dispenser designed for heavy traffic applications. It features: solid brass soap spout construction (not plastic as with most competing dispensers), industrial quality soap pump system generally used for medical and aerospace applications.
Visit Product Page
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS10074
Type: Soap Dispenser
Installation Type: Deck Mount
Finish: Polished Chrome
Spout Material: Solid Brass
Power: 4 (D) Batteries / AC Adapter Optional
Soap Pump: 6 Volt Noise-Free Peristaltic Pump System
Sensor type: Active Infrared, Self-Adjusting
Sensing Range: 2” to 6” Adjustable with optional remote control