How to install Bravat Commercial Application Electronic Automatic Sensor Shine Chrome Curve Deck Installation Faucet | FS9540
Easy step by steps installation instructions for Sensor Deck Faucet
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations Instructions
- Infrared control;
- Power: AC 220V, DC 6V;
- Circumstance Temperature: 4 ℃ -75 ℃
- Water Pressure: 0.12 ~ 0.8MPa
- Only Cold Water
- 700mm 2 * G1 / 2 SS hoses 2pcs
Correct way for Hose
1. Screw the hose into the corresponding screw-hole of the faucet body. Fix the o-ring into the bottom groove of the faucet body.
2. Insert hose, threaded pipe and data cable through the drilled hole of the countertop. Put rubber washer and metal washer onto the threaded pipe, screwing in mounting nut. Adjust the faucet body correctly and tighten the mounting nut with screws.
3. Install the control box to the wall and fix it with screws.
4. Add the rubber washer and screw supply elbow to the control box.
5. Add rubber washers and connect water pipelines. Then connect the hose to the water outlet and insert data cable into the control box and plugin.
6. Make Connections to water supplies. Turn on water supplies and flush the water line into a container for one minute. Important: This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts.
7. Connect waterline to angle stop. Turn on the angle stop and check for leaks (DO NOT TURN FAUCET ON).
8. Turn the faucet on for 1 minute to flush any debris.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
The Bravat Shine Chrome Curve beautiful chrome finish faucet water sense labeled bathroom faucets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance & it gives a modern sensor and attractive look to your bathroom. The contemporary styling of this faucet is the perfect solution for updating your existing bathroom hardware. The faucet has elegant flowing ideal for hand washing and other everyday tasks. Featuring a simple, streamlined design, the faucet lets you easily adjust the water volume.
Brand Name: Bravat
Model Number: FS9540
Type: Bathroom Faucet
Installation Type: US Standard
Install: Deck Mount
Installation Hole: Single
Surface Finish: Bright Chrome
Surface Treatment: Polished
Core Material: Ceramic
Plating Thickness: 10um
Material: 59% A+ Brass
Function: Fixed Support Type
Usage: Bathrooms, Hotels, Restaurants Etc.
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office buildings, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.