Installation Instructions For Fontana Commercial Wall Mount Automatic Hands-Free Soap Dispenser
|Installation Steps For Fontana Commercial Wall Mount Automatic Hands-Free Soap Dispenser|
- Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
- Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
- Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Automatic Soap Dispenser Installation Instructions
|1. Fill the soap bottle with liquid soap for the first use. |
2. Press and hold the button until liquid soap is dispensed from the nozzle.
3. Place hand below the nozzle to dispense liquid soap into the palm of hand.
The soap dispensers have 4 settings to adjust dispense of soap, the first gear being the least volume and the fourth being maximum. Factory default is set at second gear.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
If the soap dispenser fails to function correctly, firstly check all connections are tight and free from air leaks. If dispenser still fails to function, place manifold into a bottle of warm water. Pump the warm water through the dispenser to dislodge any dried soap residue and then refit manifold into soap bottle.
Water marks and soap residue on polished chrome surfaces are best cleaned using warm water and a mild detergent. Use a stainless steel cleaner for brushed stainless steel soap dispensers. Never use an abrasive cloth to remove stubborn stains. Dry with a soft clean cloth.
• ALWAYS mount the soap tank feeding the dispenser/s BELOW the level of the dispensers
• NEVER mount the soap tank feeding the dispenser/s ABOVE the level of the dispensers
Also please note:
The soap type and brand used in these dispensers should not be altered throughout the life of the dispenser as mixing soaps can affect their chemical characteristics and cause them to become more aggressive. If another soap type or brand is needing to be used then the previous type must be thoroughly flushed through and cleaned from the soap dispensers and system prior to its use.