Fontana Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Square Automatic Thermostatic Shower With Black Digital Touch Screen Shower Mixer Display 2 Function Rainfall Shower Set With Handheld Shower
When it comes to new bathroom upgrades, FontanaShowers is offering shape, finishes and styles that you've looking for. Give your bathroom an elegant glance with the Fontana Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Square Automatic Thermostatic Shower With Black Digital Touch Screen Shower Mixer Display 2 Function Rainfall Shower Set With Handheld Shower. This is one of the most trendiest finishes across decor styles in the bathroom. This has an elegant design and elevates the appeal of your decor made from the highest quality and for great tastes. It comes super seal technology inside, capable of delivering superior performance with a solid construction for long durability that will upgrade your bathroom with a modern and cool look for a long period of time.
Fontana Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Square Automatic Thermostatic Shower With Black Digital Touch Screen Shower Mixer Display 2 Function Rainfall Shower Set With Handheld Shower Features :
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Shower Head Installation
Shower Head Parts Included:
Wall Mounting Arm
Fixing screws and wall plugs (not shown)
Use your hands counter clockwise to unscrew the old showerhead and removed it.
Take out the showerhead, make sure the shower filter is placed in the connector.
Ensure the showerhead full horizontal alignment wall mounted shower arm thread.
Use your hands clockwise to tighten showerhead.
Hand-Held Shower Installation Instructions
Step 3 & 4:
Hand Held Shower
Step 6 & 7:
1. Gather All Parts
2. Hole Locations For Wall Mount: Remove Front Cover (A) from Wall Mount (B). Use Wall Mount Screw Holes (C) to place the desired location. Using a punch or awl, tap the screw hole locations.
Holes must be vertically aligned.
3. Anchor Installation: Drill two 1/4” dia. Holes (A). If installing into a studs drill two 1/8” dia. holes and do not use Anchors (B). Insert Anchors (B) into Holes (A) and tap flush with the wall.
4. Wall Mount Installation: Place Wall Mount (A) into wall and inset Mounting Screws (B) through Wall Mount Holes (C) and tighten until Wall Mount (A) is flush with the wall.
Do Not Over Tighten! Insert Front Cover (D) into Wall Mount (A)
5. Drop Elbow & Hose Installation: Apply PTFE plumbers tape on both ends of Pipe Nipple (A) (not included). Screw Pipe Nipple (A) into the elbow inside the wall.
The Pipe Nipple (A) is to project 1/4” – 3/4” from the finished wall. Screw Drop Elbow (B) onto Pipe Nipple (A) and tighten until Drop Elbow (B) is property positioned and flush to the finished wall.Place Rubber Seal (C) inside Hex Hose Fitting (D). Connect Hex Hose Fitting (D) into Drop Elbow Outlet (E) by turning Hex Hose Fitting (D).
6. Unit Startup: Turn on hot and cold water supplies, and check all connections for leaks.
7. Final Flushing: For final flushing, turn the valve on and allow water to run through the Hose (A) for several minutes.
Allow water to run for several minutes until all foreign matter clears the line.
8. Shower Arm Installation: Place Rubber Seal (A) inside Tapered Hose Fitting (B). Conned Hand Shower (C) to Hose (D) by turning Tapered Hose Fitting (B ) clockwise.
Warning: Make sure Hand Shower (C) is securely tightened to Hose (D).
Thermostatic Mixer Installation Instructions
2. Bath/body jet
3. Add Key
4. Temp minus key
5. Minus Key
6. On/OFF Key
7. Hand Shower
8. Temp add key
9. Set key
10. Shower pause key
1. The control panel is sensitive. when installing it. Please avoid letting it face directly to the water from the hand shower and the head shower, because water will get it misoperation or lock the control panel.
2. The touch button is the best sensitive area 3. The touch panel water splash protection technology. When the system detects misoperation no response and needs about 1 second to recover.
1. Water Temp display and setting
2. Water flow display and setting
3. Timing display and setting
4. Spray mode selection.
After electricity, When all the functions are off, System will enter into standby mode automatically, and the display would be off.
2. Power on
When under standby mode, Shortly press6 to enter into the system, the display will show the current water temp, the first boot effluent setting temperature defaults to 38-degree c, While default water flow the maximum flow is L8.
The power-on default mode is hand shower, and the backlit us 2 bright white the backlit is 1 dark. To choose 1 shower mode after power on, in power off 20 minutes to boot. Otherwise, it will still use current after power on, Otherwise, it will still use current shower mode to open the water. when it powers off over 20 minutes or the system is cut off the electricity. the system will recover to hand shower mode.
3. Power off
After booking, the system starts the countdown according to the set boot time: the system will be off automatically when timing countdown to "0" or shortly press 6 key
After power on, without any operation in 20 seconds. it will enter the lock state. Display show lock symbol. in addition to 6 and 10 number key. other keys without any response press shortly 6 to unlock.
5. Water temp display and setting
When the system is on, the default water temp is 38 degrees C, the display will show the current water temp, shows as picture 2. If shortly press 4or 8 it will enter into water temp setting mode with 'SET'on, show as picture3. At this moment, if shortly press water temp minus key 4 for one time, water temp will decrease by 1-degree c. If shortly press water temp adds key 8 for one time. water temp will increase by 1-degree c. when no operation on water temp adjustment within 3 seconds, it will exit the water temp setting mode. water temp setting range is 25-degree c- 48-degree c. The set temperature will be saved in the system, the next boot the system automatically calls the save set temperature (Save the setting temperature is not affected by power system).