The Fontana Rivera Shower Set in Copper Finish is available in 8", 10", 12" and 16" sizes. Stainless steel materials, copper finish and brass copper finish shower diverter. Rain shower head feature provides a unique bathing experience. Durable, dependable and with the luxury of a copper finish solid brass rough-in valve.
Built-in hydro-powered device powers the LED lights, which
provide visual shower temperature cues to reduce water waste.
All Fontana LED shower heads change color by detecting water
When water temperature is ≤89 °F (≤32 °C), Green color will
When water temperature is between 97 to 107 °F (36-42 °C),
Blue color will show automatically;
When water temperature is between 109 to 122 °F (43-50 °C),
Red color will show automatically;
When water temperature is above 122 °F (>50 °C), Red
color will flash immediately.
Rivera Copper Finish LED Rain Shower Set Features:
- Designed to be lightweight, durable and corrosion resistant
- Shower head size: 8"; 10"; 12", 16".
- Water flow rate: 5 (L/Min)/ 1.3 GPM
- Top shower head brass - Copper Finish
- Stainless steel material with copper finish and hand shower brass diverter
- Unique rain shower head
- S/S sliding bar with chrome plated Multi-function hand shower - optional
- Brass valve water pressure balance control
- Standard plumbing connection-shower panel unit is pre-plumbed
- Comes with 1-year parts warranty from the date of purchase
- All functions work independently to ensure proper water pressure
- The minimum pressure required is 29 psi and maximum pressure required 72.7 psi.
- Ceramic Disc Technology
- ½" NPT Inlets and Outlets Compatible with standard US plumbing connections
- Pre-set maximum temperature 104ºf
- Automatic anti scald device
- Recommended pressure for best performance 2 to 75 psi
- Easy installation. All standard accessories are included.
Fontana Rivera LED Rain Shower Head Installation Instructions