Easy step by steps Installation Instructions for Commercial Automatic Cutting-Edge Intelligent Digital Touch Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installations Instructions
Step 2: (Hot & Cold Connection)
Step 6: Hot & Cold Regulator
Step 8: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Screw the hose into the corresponding screw-hole of the faucet body. Fix the o-ring into the bottom groove of the faucet body.
2. Insert hose, threaded pipe and data cable through the drilled hole of the countertop. Put rubber washer and metal washer onto the threaded pipe, screwing in mounting nut. Adjust the faucet body correctly and tighten the mounting nut with screws.
3. Install the control box to the wall and fix it with screws.
4. Add the rubber washer and screw supply elbow to the control box.
5. Add rubber washers and connect water lines to the hot and cold inlets of the supply elbow. Then connect the hose to the water outlet and insert data cable into the control box and plugin.
6. Make Connections to water supplies. Turn on hot and cold water supplies and flush water lines into a container for one minute. Important: This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts.
7. Connect waterlines to angle stops. Turn on the angle stops and check for leaks (DO NOT TURN FAUCET ON).
8. Turn the faucet on for 1 minute to flush any debris.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Commercial Automatic Cutting-Edge Intelligent Digital Touch Faucet
The latest development of fast Touch Faucet, product modeling handsome, refined and elegant, with water power, water saving. Cutting-Edge Intelligent Digital Touch Thermostatic Mixer Faucet are anti-erosion, anti-abrasion and long-lasting. This Touch faucet is available in chrome. A great addition to bathrooms, medical facilities, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities. The design was inspired by the FontanaShowers design. Be sure, when it comes to new Bathroom Faucet, FontanaShowers is offering shape, finish and styles you're looking for. It comes complete with mounting accessories and installation instructions.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS2661BM
Type: Digital Faucet
Valve Core Material: Ceramic
Surface Finish: Chrome
Installation Mode: Deck Mount
Valve Core Material: Brass
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.