How to install Modena Widespread 8" Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Faucet Dual Handle Mixer Faucet | FS-510AB
Easy step by steps installation instructions for Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Faucet Installations Instructions
Step 11: (Flush Debris)
Step 13: (Correct way for Hose)
1. Ensure that the water supply below your sink is completely shut off by turning the valve all the way to the right.
2. Remove the T-connector from the spout in order. To remove the T-connector, first remove the nut that is holding it in place, as shown. Set the parts aside.
3. Insert the spout into the prepared center mounting hole. From below, Slide one of the provided rubber gaskets onto the threaded shank, followed by the metal washer. Secure the the spout to the surface using the lock nut. Tighten firmly with a basin wrench.
4. Reattach the T-connector to the spout in the reverse order of its removal, as shown. Ensure that the rubber o-ring is seated properly, and that the nut is tightened firmly using an adjustable wrench.
5. Thread one of the provided lock nuts onto each of the valve stems. Thread to the bottom of each stem. Slide one of the provided plastic washers, followed by a rubber washer, onto each stem as well.
6. One of the faucet’s valve stems are labeled by color - red for ‘hot.’ From below, insert the ‘hot’ valve stem into the left-side faucet hole, as shown. From above, thread one of the provided bell flanges onto the stem.
7. Install the ‘hot’ handle onto the stem’s spindle. Once installed, loosen the bell flange until none of the spindle is exposed, as shown.
8. From beneath the sink, position the stem so that the outlet on the side of the stem is pointing inward, towards the T-connector. While holding in place, hand tighten the lock nut. Finish tightening using a basin wrench.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 to install the ‘cold’ valve stem into the right-side faucet hole.
10. Use the provided braided water lines to connect the hot and cold valve stems to the T-connector. Use an adjustable wrench to tighten, but be careful not to overtighten. Apply thread sealant or plumber’s tape to each threaded connection before attaching.
11. Connect the main water supply lines to the valve stems. Apply plumber’s tape or thread sealant to the threads before tightening.
12. Turn the faucet on and allow the water to flow for approximately 60 seconds. Ensure that there are no leaks, and that both hot and cold water are running properly.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Product Installation Images
Installation Type: Deck Mounted Number of Holes Required: 3 3 Hole Centre Size: 8"-16" "T" shape connector can be rotated Note 1: If it is leaking from "T" shape connector, please check if there has a rubber ring, and if it is damaged. Note 2: If the rubber ring is good, but it is still leaking, please use sealant tape to tight it. if it is still leaking after you do it, the "T" connector thread may be damaged, replace it.
Two Pairs Installation Hoses 12" (30cm) short hoses and 24" (60cm) long hoses.
Max. Deck Thickness: 1.37 inches
Fit for 8" or shorter center mounting types, recommend width 6-12 inch from the center of the first hole to the center of the third hole.
If you want to give your bathroom a special back in time touch, Widespread is one of the many antique bathroom sink faucets that you will find on our website. With a nice curved design of the spout and two separate handles for hot and cold water, it will perfectly fit in any contemporary bathroom with an antique theme. It is deck mount, three holes, with built-in hot & cold water mixer for your convenience. Only the best materials have been used. the body and spout are made of solid brass and the valve core material is ceramic, for improved functionality and long-lasting lifetime. It comes with complete mounting accessories and installation instructions.