1. Attach the upper wall support to the shower wall using a drill and the mounting hardware provided. Use a level to ensure that the shower riser is perfectly straight.
2. Place thread sealant on the ½” pipe threads on the shower wall and thread on the mounting nuts. Allow the sealant to cure for 24 hours before use.
3. Attach the hot and cold valve bodies and decorative escutcheons (if included) directly to the pipe threads. Tighten with an adjustable wrench to secure.
4. To install a hand-held shower, mount the cradle at a suitable height for the user with the hardware provided. Attach the hose to the faucet with any rubber washers or sealing gaskets included. If your system does not feature a hand-held shower move on to the next step.
5. Attach the showerhead to the top of the riser and tighten with a smooth jaw wrench. Do not tighten more than ¼ turn beyond hand tight.
6. Turn on the water supply and open the faucet valves. Check for any leaks and verify that the hot and cold supplies are working correctly. Let the water flow through the riser pipe and shower hose for approximately 30 seconds to clear out debris and dirt.
Note: If leakage occurs, tighten connections with your adjustable wrench as necessary. If problems persist, contact Customer Service.
External Power Source: 200v transform into 12v Overhead shower head decomposition.
According to the dimensions and shape of the mounting bracket, determine the bracket location to be installed in the ceiling.
Showerhead lists :
-> 11.8" shower hose
-> Tee joint
-> Expansion bolt
-> G1/2" filter net
-> H4 inner hexagon.
1. Open packages, check all the goods whether everything is ok.
2. Check the size of the connector and the thread size of the water pipes connector in the wall.
3. Clean the water pipes before installing them.
4. At least 2 water electricians to install the showerhead.
5. Pay attention to the water temperature, not over 70 degrees.
6. Water pressure: 0.05 MPA - 0.5 MPA.
7. Adapter is 100-265 V to 12 V, insurance device rated current less than 30 MA.
a) Through the two hexagonal nuts adjust the distance between the mounting bracket and the ceiling, and keep the mounting bracket on the level.
b) Use explosion screw fixed mounting bracket on the ceiling, pay attention to the explosion screw can adjust the height, and use level adjust the mounting bracket to level.
Connect 1 pcs water hose to 1 Tee Joints and G1/2, G1/2 joint in the middle, then put another side of the shower hose through the hole of shower head size.
Install the decorative panel, use SW4 hexagon wrench tighten 4 screws.
Hand-Held Shower Instructions
5. HOLE LOCATIONS FOR WALL MOUNT
Remove Front Cover (5A) from Wall Mount (5B). Use Wall Mount Screw Holes (5C) to place the desired location. Using a punch or awl, tap the screw hole locations. Holes must be vertically aligned.
6. ANCHOR INSTALLATION
Drill two 1/4” dia. Holes (6A). If installing into a studs drill two 1/8” dia. holes and do not use Anchors (6B). Insert Anchors (6B) into Holes (6A) and tap flush with wall.
7. WALL MOUNT INSTALLATION
Place Wall Mount (7A) into wall and inset Mounting Screws (7B) through Wall Mount Holes (7C) and tighten until Wall Mount (7A) is flush with the wall. Do Not Over Tighten! Insert Front Cover (7D) into Wall Mount (7A)
8. DROP ELBOW & HOSE INSTALLATION
Apply PTFE plumbers tape on both ends of Pipe Nipple (8A) (not included). Screw Pipe Nipple (8A) into the elbow inside the wall. The Pipe Nipple (8A) is to project 1/4” – 3/4” from the finished wall. Screw Drop Elbow (8B) onto Pipe Nipple (8A) and tighten until Drop Elbow (8B) is property positioned and flush to the finished wall.
Place Rubber Seal (8C) inside Hex Hose Fitting (8D). Connect Hex Hose Fitting (8D) into Drop Elbow Outlet (8E) by turning Hex Hose Fitting (8D).
9. UNIT STARTUP
Turn on hot and cold water supplies, and check all connections for leaks.
10. FINAL FLUSHING
For final flushing, turn the valve on and allow water to run through the Hose (10A) for several minutes. Allow water to run for several minutes until all foreign matter clears the line.
11. SHOWER ARM INSTALLATION
Place Rubber Seal (11A) inside Tapered Hose Fitting (11B). Conned Hand Shower (11C) to Hose (11D) by turning Tapered Hose Fitting (118) clockwise.
Digital Controller Installation
· Fly-shuttle switch
· Power on/off
· LCD Display
1. The control panel is sensitive, when you install it, please avoid to let it face directly to the water from hand shower and the head shower because water will get it misoperation or lock the control panel.
2. The touch button is the best sensitive area.
3. The touch panel has water splash protection technology. When the system detects misoperation, no response, and need about 1 second to recover.
Function 1. Water TEMP adjust
2. Hand shower
3. Head Shower
4. Water flow adjust
1. Power on/off After electrify, you can touch to make the system ON. When you hear buzzer sound, the fly-shuttle switch and the LCD panel would be lighting. Water TEMP and water flow will be the same as that you set last time. The cursor will be on the icon you using last time. The default working time is 60 minutes.
When the system on, touch again to make the system OFF or the default working time is up, when you hear buzzer sound that means have close all the functions.
NOTE:(the background color of the fly-shuttle switch) LED show blue color when TEMP below 33° C
LED show orange color when water TEMP between 34° C- 41° C
LED show red color when water TEMP over 41° C
2. Hand shower and head shower switch When system on, rotating the fly-shuttle button left or right. the cursor would move to icon, pressing the fly-shuttle button to open hand shower or head shower (hand shower and head shower are inter-locked, you can turn on only one time), the corresponding operation icon would brighten up on the LCD panel after turning on. The cursor could move to icon, pressing again the fly-shuttle button to close hand shower or head shower, the corresponding function icon would be dark.
• Using rechargeable NI-MH battery [the 5#(AA) and the capacity is more than l000Mah).
• After electrify, forbid using the normal 5#(AA) battery. Otherwise, would cause the battery explosion.
• When the power cut, you can use the high quality normal 5#(AA) dry battery as the emergency measure. But you must unplug the adapter.
• When you install the host box, please put the battery into it. If the product hasn't connected with the power in a long time. Please take out the battery from the host box. This way can avoid affecting the battery working life.
• If you want the battery with a longer working life, you can charge the battery every some months.
Installation of the Control Panel
There are two kinds of installation ways shower controller according to the installation site, one way is to recess mount into the wall. Another way is to build into the shower panel.
1. Build the control panel into the shower panel
Step 1: Open a hole (6.7" X 3.7") on the shower panel, putting some glass cement around the back of the control panel and fit it in the hole of the shower panel as picture shown.
Step 2: Fasten the mounting bracket onto the back of the control panel by screws.
Step 3: Install the host box on the back of the shower panel, connect the cold water and hot water pipe, hand shower, and head shower's pipes.
1. Connect the G1/2" hot and cold water inlet pipes to the host box, tighten it and make sure connection is well sealed (as the picture showed).
2. Connect the G1/2" water inlet pipe of the faucet to the water outlet pipe of the host box, tighten it and make sure connection is well seated (as the picture is shown).
• When installation, the hot water pipe, and the cold water pipe cannot mix up. Otherwise, the system cannot work.
• When you tighten the connector nut, torque should not exceed 8NM, GB 2.5NM is OK, otherwise, it will damage the connector of the mixing valve and lead to water leaking.
Step 4: Connect the host box control cable with the control cable of shower faucet as an arrow mark on the picture.
Caution: When connecting the two control cables, you must follow the arrow mark which is shown in the cable joint. If not, it will damage the cable joint.
Step 5: Connect the power supply cable of the host box with the adapter.
2. Recess mounted into wall
According to the wall thickness, you can choose installation method A or B.
Method A: If the wall is thin, the host box and the shower control panel can be installed in a different position.
Method B: If the wall is thick, the host box and the shower control panel can be installed in the same position.
Installation step of method A:
Step 1: Open two-hole in the wall, and reserve space for the pipes and adapter.
Step 2: Dill four holes by 6mm diameter on the upside hole for install the wall bracket (as the picture) and put the plastic screw into the hole.
Step 3: Drill four holes by 8mm diameter on the downside hole for the host box installation and put the expansion screws into the hole.
Step 4: Install the wall bracket of control panel and the host box in two holes, according to the pipe's position to set the host box position, adjust the screw of wall bracket to make sure it is concave the wall surface with a 0.5-1 mm difference.
Step 5: Connect the water pipe and the power supply cable of the host box, get water supply to make sure the pipe has no leak. Connect the host box control cable to the control panel hole and fasten it, using the cement to seal the wall and cover by the tiles.
Step 6: Connect the control cable between the host box and the control panel put some silicon on the back case of the control panel and put it on the wall bracket.