How to Install Fontana Milan Thermostatic Oil Rubbed Bronze Sprayer Shower Faucet | FS9623
Easy Installation Steps For Shower Set
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. As specified in diagram, attach the shower base to the hot and cold water supply pipes in the wall.
2. Wrap the S-connectors with Teflon tape, and thread the connectors onto the supply pipes. Tighten with your adjustable wrench.
3. Use a level to verify the connectors are aligned properly. Adjust as necessary.
4. Thread the inner rings onto the S-connectors, keeping the threaded portion facing outward. Place the escutcheons on the inner rings with the horn mouth facing inward, and push them against the wall.
5. Attach the connecting nuts to the S-connector, and tighten.
6. Attach the connecting rod to the middle shower riser. Hold the mounting bracket in place in the desired mounting location.
7. Attach the middle shower riser to the shower body. Use a level to very that the shower riser is in the proper location. When all pieces are properly aligned, mark the location of the mounting bracket on the wall.
8. Remove the middle shower riser, and drill two holes at the locations marked in the previous step. Insert the wall anchors. Attach the mounting bracket to the wall with mounting screws. Attach the escutcheon to the mounting bracket.
9. Attach the shower support and the middle shower riser. Connect the bottom of the riser to the shower body and the top of the riser to the mounting bracket. Tighten the screw to secure.
10. Thread the shower head onto the shower support. Tighten the locking nut and showerhead to secure.
11. Connect the hand shower and shower hose.
Shower head - Make sure there is a rubber washer in place in the shower head and screw onto the riser arm.
Handshower - Place one of the rubber washer into the cone end of the hose and screw to the handset.
Valve - Place the second rubber washer into the nut end of the hose and attach it to the valve outlet.
Riser rail - You can adjust the height of the riser to suit your requirements. Carefully push the riser arm into the riser until you reach the required position. Slide the securing nut down and into the riser, tighten the nut. Pull the cover down over the nut. Remove the nut and seal from the top of the valve and slide onto the riser rail. Push the riser onto the connection on the top of the valve, slide down the seal and tighten the nut. Slide the wall bracket onto the riser bracket.
Before installing your new mixer, flush through the pipe work to ensure removal of debris, turn off the water supply. Note: Make sure that the valve is positioned to allow room for the riser rail to be fitted later.
Prepare the wall with 2 flush 1/2” connectors. Connect the water supply to the inlet pipes. The hot water should be connected to the left hand pipe. Using PTFE tape screw on the 2 offset connectors followed by the covers. Place a rubber filter/washer in each of the locking nuts on the valve and screw onto the connectors, some adjustment can be made to the offset connectors to align the centers and level up the valve.
Note: The valve must be connected to rigid pipework for support.
Fontana Milan Thermostatic Oil Rubbed Bronze Sprayer Shower Faucet
Fontana Milan Thermostatic Oil Rubbed Bronze Sprayer Shower Faucet has rain shower head brass extension swan neck shower and arm mixer hand sprayer. This shower set provides a luxurious showering experience and is the perfect complement to any modern bathroom. The modern design handheld shower, and an easy-to-use mixer valve, both made from high-quality solid brass. It has the modern design of smooth details and sharp edges. The warm, drenching water coverage is the result of a denser water pattern and larger droplets that retain their heat longer to soothe and revitalize. Be sure, when it comes to new bathroom sink faucets, FontanaShowers is offering shape, finish and styles you're looking for.