How to install Fontana Monro Chrome LED Shower Set - LED Shower Head, Multilevel Mixer | LED-SHOWER-HEAD-LED6106
Easy step by step Installation Instructions for Fontana Monro Chrome LED Shower Set - LED Shower Head, Multilevel Mixer
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Wall Mount Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. Apply plumber's tape to the threads on both ends of the shower arm and slide on the decorative escutcheon.
2. Insert the new arm into the fitting in the wall and twist to tighten. Finish tightening with your adjustable wrench. Wrap a dry cloth around the shower arm to protect the finish while tightening with an adjustable wrench.
3. Thread the new showerhead onto the arm and hand-tighten. Hold the shower arm in place with groove joint pliers and finish tightening the shower head with your adjustable wrench. Wrap both in a dry cloth to protect the finish.
4. Before securing the decorative escutcheon, turn on the water supply to make sure that all connections are tight and there is no leaking. If no leaks are detected, continue with the installation. If leakage does occur, use your adjustable wrench to tighten the connections as necessary.
5. Apply a bead if silicone sealant to the back of the escutcheon and press firmly into place against the installation surface. Wipe away any excess sealant with your damp cloth.
Hand Held Shower Installation Instructions
Hand Held Shower
Hand Shower Outlet Installation • Complete the outlet pipework ensuring it ends in an appropriate 15mm x 1/2" BSP female thread elbow. Note: This fitting is not supplied as variations in installations require the selection of a suitable solder or compression fitting.
• Install the 'Wall Outlet', thread long male 1/2" BSP into the appropriate female fitting using PTFE tape to give a watertight joint. Note: The thread can be cut to size if required. Make sure that all debris is removed from the connector and the section that has been cut is dressed correctly, before installation.
The minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar). Flow rate 2.5 GPM (9.5 L
1) Fix the shower valve into the wall with screws. Use a level to ensure that the valve is straight and level. (Important: Flush the water supply pipes to remove any dirt and debris before installing the valve body)
2) Wrap Teflon tape around the pipe thread. Connect hot and cold water supply lines and all the in-wall pipes (not included) as desired to the valve. Turn on the water supply and open the cartridge to check for leaks. Then, put on the protective cover.
3) Remove the protective cover when the wall finished wall is completed. Install escutcheon onto the shower valve and press it against the finished wall. Then, install the handle and diverter knob to the valve and tighten set screws with the Allen key and put on the indication button.
Function: Check connections for leaks and check function of fitting. Flow is diverted automatically from shower outlet to bath inlet when the fitting is closed.
Shower Mixer Wall Mount View Connection
Shower Mixer Connection Overview
Fontana Monro Chrome LED Shower Set - LED Shower Head, Multilevel Mixer
The Monro LED Shower Set is the perfect choice for shoppers who are looking for a simple shower system with a multitude of features. With a sleek and shiny finish, this shower set is sure to complement any modern or contemporary bathroom. Shower set comes with three different shower modes thanks to its multi-level mixer: saturating spray, massage spray, and bubbling spray. The LED lights provide ambiance whenever the shower is turned on. Not only does it add to the aesthetics of the shower head, but also functions as a determiner of the water temperature. All of these features packed into a simply gorgeous looking shower set make this essential.