How to install Fontana Sierra Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Rainfall Thermostatic Shower Set With Faucet | FS10031
Installation Instructions for Bathroom Shower Set
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. Apply plumber's tape to the threads on both ends of the shower arm and slide on the decorative escutcheon.
2. Insert the new arm into the fitting in the wall and twist to tighten. Finish tightening with your adjustable wrench. Wrap a dry cloth around the shower arm to protect the finish while tightening with an adjustable wrench.
3. Thread the new showerhead onto the arm and hand-tighten. Hold the shower arm in place with groove joint pliers and finish tightening the shower head with your adjustable wrench. Wrap both in a dry cloth to protect the finish.
4. Before securing the decorative escutcheon, turn on the water supply to make sure that all connections are tight and there is no leaking. If no leaks are detected, continue with the installation. If leakage does occur, use your adjustable wrench to tighten the connections as necessary.
5. Apply a bead if silicone sealant to the back of the escutcheon and press firmly into place against the installation surface. Wipe away any excess sealant with your damp cloth.
Hand Held Shower Installation Instructions
Hand Held Shower
Hand Shower Outlet Installation
• Complete the outlet pipework ensuring it ends in an appropriate 15mm x 1/2" BSP female thread elbow. Note: This fitting is not supplied as variations in installations require the selection of a suitable solder or compression fitting.
• Install the 'Wall Outlet', thread long male 1/2" BSP into the appropriate female fitting using PTFE tape to give a watertight joint. Note: The thread can be cut to size if required. Make sure that all debris is removed from the connector and the section that has been cut is dressed correctly, before installation.
The minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar). Flow rate 2.5 GPM (9.5 L
Fontana Sierra Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Rainfall Thermostatic Shower Set With Faucet
When it comes to new bathroom upgrades, FontanaShowers is offering the shape, finishes, and styles that you've looking for. Give your bathroom an elegant glance with our Fontana Sierra Dark Oil Rubbed Bronze Rainfall Thermostatic Shower Set with Faucet. This is dark oil rubbed bronze finish is one of the most trendiest decor styles in the bathroom. This has an elegant design and elevates the appeal of your decor made from the highest quality and for great tastes. It will take your shower experience on a whole new level, capable of delivering superior performance with solid construction for long durability that will upgrade your bathroom with a modern and cool look for a long period of time.