1. Remove the old shower head by using the channel lock pliers or monkey wrench. Be sure to turn the pliers counter-clockwise to loosen the old shower head. (Tip: Right is tight, left is loose.)
2. Remove the shower arm by turning it by hand counter-clockwise.Make sure you remember to apply putty or tape to the new arm. (Tip: Using teflon tape is less messy)
3. Apply teflon tape to the threading of the shower arm by wrapping it around the threads, go all the way around 3 or 4 times depending on the quality of the Teflon tape.
4. Install the new shower arm by going clockwise by hand until it is tight, then put painters tape around the arm and tighten the arm with the channel lock or monkey wrench.
5. Place Teflon tape around the threads on the shower head and then place the shower head onto the shower arm by turning the shower head clockwise after the shower arm is already in the wall.
Hand Held Shower Installation Instructions
HAND HELD SHOWER
Hand Shower Elbow Installation
• Complete the outlet pipework ensuring it ends in an appropriate 15mm x 1/2" BSP female thread elbow. Note: This fitting is not supplied as variations in installations require the selection of a suitable solder or compression fitting.
• Install the 'Wall Outlet', thread long male 1/2" BSP into the appropriate female fitting using PTFE tape to give a watertight joint. Note: The thread can be cut to size if required. Make sure that all debris is removed from the connector and the section that has been cut is dressed correctly, before installation.
1. Attach the escutcheon to the supply elbow. 2. Apply Teflon tape to the threaded tailpipe of supply elbow. 3. Screw the supply elbow into the female fitting of water supply. 4. Press the escutcheon against the finished wall.
Hand Shower Wall Bracket Installation
Decide the position for the shower head holder on the wall within the bath showering area and proceed as follows: • Hold the hand shower head holder fixing plate in a suitable position on the wall, mark out the position of the holder. Mark the two locating holes. • Drill and plug the wall. Use an appropriate masonry drill, but if the wall is plasterboard or a soft building block, use special wall plugs and an appropriate drill bit. • Slide the inserts onto the screws in the orientation. Secure the inserts by tightening the screws. • Slide the hand shower head holder body onto the inserts and secure by tightening the grub screw facing down.
At Fontana Showers, we present you with the luxury of a dual shower system. Because taking a shower is such an essential part of our lives, so we have the right shower system to make your experience much more enjoyable. A must-have for great times in the shower with your partner. Now both of you can shower warm and comfortably. No more hogging all the water, now you can concentrate on each other.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS1322
Valve Core Material: Ceramic
Triple Handle Thermostatic Mixer
Handheld Material: Brass
Shower Head : Wall Mounted
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Connection: G1/2" Standards
Double Showerheads provide twice the water flow and comfort.
Great for two
What's included :
2 x wall mounted shower head
1 x hand-held shower head
2 shower arm
1 shower hose
1 x shower holder
1 x slide bar
1 x triple handle thermostatic mixer valve
All parts & accessories required for installation of the shower system