Shower Panel System at Fontana Showers
Our large selections of massage shower panels include state of the art easy to install pulsating shower panels. They come in different sizes, functions and finishes to suite any bathroom style. They are available in digital display shower panels, or waterfall and rainfall shower panels. They are also available in LED shower panel options meaning the waterfall shower panel has built in LED Lights that will automatically turn on lights once the Shower Panel water flows through. The Shower Panel comes in thermostatic anti scalding built in the shower panel mixer so it prevents any sudden shift in water temperature. Also as you browse you will find we carry different finishes from Bronze shower shower panel to gold shower panel. Our basic collection of shower panels comes in basic chrome and brushed nickel shower panel.
For Simple Shower Panel Installation Check Here!
Best Sellers in Shower Panels
Modern Bathroom Shower Panels with accessories that are no less than perfect. You will find many styles and designs of multi functional massage shower panels for your shower bath. Look for a whole new set of
impressive Massage Shower panels awaits your glance to be added in your
bathroom area as another rich attachment. Unbeatable in quality &
nonparallel in service, this class of stylish & superior quality Shower
panels entail your bath shower.
Shower Panel System with high-pressure body jets that both rinse and massage.
Our collection includes
classy designs of panels with ultra modern features. Our simple & elegant
steel shower panel with flexible extensions would spark up your bathroom in
equal degrees as compared to that of Full Body massage panel designed for your
satisfaction. They include elegant attachments of
Rain Shower Heads along with a rich base of sleek & polished or brushed surfaces
that adds another blissful touch to your shower style.. Our thermostatic
range of panels is perfect in its own attributes & qualities. Variation in
designs that suits your desires & that of your place are also available for
your convenience. Durability, elegance, style & satisfaction is what our Shower Panel products are designed to deliver at their peak.
Recommended Shower Panels:
Pros and Cons of Shower Panels:
Shower panels are a literal panel that's usually several feet tall and at least a foot wide, with multiple shower heads and body sprayers built into the surface or extending from the top or sides. Shower panels contain an entire shower system worth of fixtures in a single piece that mounts directly to your shower wall.
- Easy Installation
- Long Term Affordability
- Easy Maintenance
- More Water Efficient
- Vandal Resistant
- ADA Compliance for Public Restrooms.
- Mix and Match Shower Heads (But Not All At Once)
- Limited Coverage
- Value extend, a nice design or more appealing materials will usually cost you
Types of Shower Panels:
Shower panels generally come up with an overhead shower, handheld showerhead, and massage body jets or nozzles. The overhead shower is usually wide so that it can offer a drenching shower experience. Usually, functions such as rainfall and waterfall can be chosen for the above overhead shower.
- Massage Shower Panel
- LED Rainfall Shower Panel
- Thermostatic Shower Panel System
- Rainfall Shower Panel with Hand Shower
- Waterfall Shower Panel with Jets and Hand Shower
- Shower Panel System with Digital Display
- Rainfall Massage Shower Panel System
- Shower Panel with Pulsating Massage Body Sprays
- Rainfall & Waterfall, Water Spout and Thermostatic Mixer Shower Panel
Benefits of Shower Panel:
Shower panels are less expensive and easier to install, but will never give you quite the same experience as a shower system. Alternatively, shower systems are necessarily expensive and invasive to install, but can't be beat for their spa-quality showers.
- Helps in water conservation: These shower heads are eco-friendly. If you are conscious of your regular water usage- which you should be – these shower heads are what you need to install in your bathrooms. While conserving water, this piece of technology will also reduce your water bills.
- Reduces energy usagee: With less water used in showering, less energy will be needed to heat the water for you shower. This energy conservation, besides being eco-friendly, will also lower your power bills.
- You don't have to compromise on your shower experience: These water saving shower heads do not reduce the quality of the showering experience.
Features of Shower Panel:
Shower panels are available in different shapes, sizes, colors, and finishes. if you want to spend money on something good without getting lost fancy features, here are some characteristics that most people look for in such a product:
- Shower panel needs to have different jets, shower heads and other water supplies working independently.
- Having a shower panel with a display that can show you the current temperature and setting is also a feature most people look for and take advantage of.
- You want the construction to be solid, which is why stainless steel shower panels with different rust-resistant features are a hit.
- Some shower panels come with more advances functions (and it's totally up to you if you want to pay for one with extras), like integrated radio or MP3 player, or perhaps LED lights.
- Unless you want to pay a plumber, you might want to look for a shower panel that comes with complete and easy-to-understand installation instructions.
Smart Shower Panel Concepts:
It has been proven, that after toilets and washers, showers are the third largest water usage area in domestic settings. Water wastage has always been and continues to be a rising concern. A significant contribution to water conservation can be in the form of cutting down usage of water in showers in households.
- These shower heads normally all have a low flow rate so that water is not wasted unnecessarily. A flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute should be good enough for efficient use in homes. Some shower heads might have a slightly higher or lower flow rate.
- The size and shape of the shower head also varies. If you like a larger sower spray, you should be going for a bigger shower head with a pressure system.
- Aerated vs. non-aerated: Non-aerating shower heads restrict water flow through them by squeezing water through very small holes which makes the water come down with great pressure. Aerating shower heads work by mixing a restricted flow of water with air. In this way, water would appear to come down in a greater volume than real like from a normal shower head.
The Different Styles & Finishes of Shower Panels:
A shower panel consists of a panel – a long, fixed column that affixes to the shower wall using the existing rough pipes – with various available configurations and different finishes.
- Stainless Steel Waterfall Shower Panel
- Aluminium Rainfall Shower Panel
- LED Rainfall Shower panel
- Thermostatic Shower Panel
- Shower Panel with Jets and Hand Shower
- Brushed Nickle Finish Shower Panel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Shower Panel
- Chrome Finish Shower Panel
Recommended Articles About Shower Panels:
Recommended Video Shower Set Installations: