How to install Fontana Gold Wall Mount Commercial Touchless Bathroom Faucet | FS-763WG
Easy step by steps Installation Instructions for Commercial Sensor Faucet
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the touchless faucet for any shipping damages for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all showers must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Sensor Faucet Installation Instructions
Step 6: (Drywall Anchor Method)
Step 8: (Threaded Shaft Method)
Step 10: (Elbow Method)
Step 12: (Plywood Method)
1. Carefully screw aerator into spout using the included tool.
2. Mark center-point of faucet spout and drill a 3/4” hole on the previously marked center-point. Note: It is recommended to horizontally align faucet spout with the center of the sink drain and vertically 7-10” above the sink drain. To comply with ADA standards, faucet spout must be mounted less than 50" from the finished floor.
3. There are four methods of securing the spout to the wall:
a. Drywall Anchor Method: Mark the slots of the spout’s flange and drill 3 equally-spaced 3/16” (4mm) holes. Insert the drywall anchors into the holes. Feed the hose and sensor cable through the hole in the wall, starting with the sensor cable first. Then, attach the spout to the wall using the supplied screws.
b. Threaded Shaft Method: Thread on the threaded rod onto the faucet spout. Feed the hose and sensor cable through the hole in the wall, starting with the sensor cable first. Then, attach the flanged nut onto the threaded shaft of the spout by hand, behind the wall. Ensure the spout is correctly oriented into the basin and continue tightening the nut with a wrench. Note: Avoid over-tightening to prevent damage to the wall.
c. Elbow Method: Mark the slots of the spout’s flange and drill 3 equally-spaced holes with a minimum drill bit size of 3/16" (4mm). Slip the sensor cabling and flexible hose through the elbow such that the brass on the elbow contacts the backside of the wall. Thread the M4 screws through the spout flange and into the threaded holes of the elbow. Tip: By hand, insert each screw into the threaded holes, and barely tighten. Then use a screwdriver to tighten each screw in a clockwise pattern little by little until tightened.
d. Plywood Method: If the restroom has a plywood backing of minimum 1/2” thickness behind the wall, use a hand drill to fasten the spout to the wall using the provided 3 coarse-threaded screws. Pre-drilling pilot holes are not required.
4. Slide escutcheon over the spout and onto the wall surface.
Control Box Installation
Hot & Cold Water Connection
Hot & Cold Regulator
Correct way for Hose
Control Box Installation 1. Remove the four screws from the control box. Remove the control box cover. Remove the battery box from the control box, and gently remove the screw from the battery box cover. Install AA batteries in the orientation shown. Note: Use only alkaline AA batteries. Re-install the battery box cover, matching the alignment arrows together. Set the battery box back into the control box, and re-install the control box cover using the previously removed screws.
2. Choose a location under the sink basin to mount the control box, such that the sensor cable, flexible hose, and incoming water supply all connect to the control box. Under the sink basin, drill a hole minimum 3/4” to fit the sensor cable and flexible hose from the spout. Feed the sensor cable and flexible hose through the hole.
3. Mount the control box to the wall in the orientation shown. Drill four 1/8" (3mm) holes as shown, and push drywall anchors into each hole. Secure the control box to the wall with the drywall screws.
4. Connect the incoming water supply line to the control box, at the connection marked Inlet.
5. Thread on the swivel nut to the hose by hand. Tighten with a wrench.
6. Connect the faucet hose to the control box, at the connection marked Outlet.
7. Slide sensor cable connector over the sensor cable connector on the control box and tighten by hand. Note: Prior to connecting the sensor cable to the control box, open the water supply stop valve and ensure the sink basin is completely clean and clear of objects, or the sensor will not correctly calibrate. See page 6 for instructions on recalibration. Please wait approximately 60 seconds after connecting the sensor cable for sensor calibration to complete and to begin using the faucet.
Flexible Connecting Hose Care must be taken when connecting the flexible connection hose from the power supply box to the spout to ensure it does not bend sharply and kink or twist. See above for recommended ways to fit the flexible connecting hose.
Important: Failure to follow these guidelines may result in poor performance and damage to the flexible connection hose.
Fontana Gold Wall Mount Commercial Touchless Bathroom Faucet
Minimize waste of water, by using this automatic wall mount gold faucet . The Sensor Faucet an electronically controlled faucets that eliminate the need to touch or turn handles. Through the use of sensor beams the automatic faucet determines when an object is in front of it and automatically turns on the faucet. Since there is nothing to touch and nothing to reach for, an automatic faucet eliminates all of that cleaning and disinfecting that you do to try to maintain a hygienic surface. Gold bathroom sensor faucets are anti-erosion, anti-abrasion and high strength.
Brand Name: FontanaShowers
Model Number: FS-763WG
Type: Motion Sensor Sink Faucet
Water Pressure: 0.05Mpa - 0.7Mpa
Faucet Applications: Residential & Commercial
Auto Shutoff: 30-second (can be adjusted)
Construction: Solid Brass
Power Supply: AC110V And DC6V
Usage: Commercial / Residential
Ideal for commercial use applications in public restrooms, restaurants, office building, public facilities, hospitals. Fits all standard US plumbing.