How to install Fontana Whirlpool Recessed Massage Bathtub Pure Acrylic Bathtub | RECESSED-BATHTUB-FM1101C
Easy step by steps installation instructions for Sensor Faucet
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Type tub: Bathtub massage
Dimensions (Inches) 73" x 47" x 25.5"
Material: Acrylic anti-fouling, anti-yellowing.
release Stainless steel water stop
Power leak sensor
Power: AC 220V ± 15%/50Hz
Recommended water level: 70% – 80%
Pressure normal: 0.2 ÷ 0.4 MPA
Water flow: 0.3 ÷ 0.8l/s
Water supply line: Ø 15;
Exit route: Ø42 ÷ Ø48
Water installation(before starting the hot tub whirlpool for the first time):
1. Connect the shower phone and the waterfall tap. 2. Connect the hot and cold water supply. 3. Connect the drain.
Starting the hydromassage for the first time (before final installation):
1. Fill the hot tub until the water level sensors cutlery.
2. Check the tightness of the pipes and jets for approx. 30minutes. During these 30 minutes, please do not leave the hot tub without supervising and periodically check the tightness of the pipes and jets during this test.
3. Once phase 2 has been successfully completed, turn on all function hydromassage and test its continuous operation for 30 minutes, please do not leave the hot tub unsupervised and periodically check the tightness of pipes, jets and pumps during this test.
4. After stages 1, 2 and 3 have been completed successfully, the final installation it can be done. In order to do so, please drain all the water from the hydro massage bathtub
Final installation 1. Place the hot tub in its desired final position. 2. Adjust the feet of the bathtub until it is completely horizontal. 3. Seal all joints between the bathtub and the wall with silicone. 4. Install the headrest.
Care and maintenance
1. We recommend using a soft cloth and neutral detergent for daily cleaning.of your hot tub. Please do not use cleaners containing acetone or ammonia. Under no circumstances should cleaners be used that contain formic acid or formaldehyde to disinfect your bathtub hydromassage. Ozone disinfection kills all germs and bacteria with the simple push of a button.
2. Lime deposits on the surface can be removed with specific products.
3. If the suction nozzles or jets become clogged due to hair or similar locks can be unscrewed and cleaned.
Instructions and installation manual of Whirlpool bathtubs.
For safety reasons, please take a moment to read this user manual.instructions before installing and commissioning your product.
Please use the appropriate tools to open the package. Security advice
1. Children and people in need of care should not bathe withoutsupervision. People with heart problems, high blood pressureor diabetes, as well as other serious illnesses, should only use the bathtubhydromassage after consulting a doctor.2. People with heart disease or high blood pressure are advised notuse the hot tub.
3. Alcohol consumption or particularly high physical fatigue can be aThreat when using the hot tub.
4. In order to avoid damage to the product, clean the hot tub with asoft cloth and mild soap.
5. Do not use acidic or alkaline cleaners.
6. Be careful not to slip when entering and exiting the hot tub.
7. Be aware that the bathtub floor may be more slippery due to the remains of soap and other products.
8. We recommend that you hire a specialized company to carry out theconnection of water pipes.
9. All electrical connections of the hot tub must be brought tocarried out by a specialized company. If the power cord is damaged, pleasePlease ask a specialist to replace it.
10. The electrical installation requires grounding. Cable diameter noit must be less than 2.5 mm.
11. The water pump has a protection sensor that prevents it from startingdry running and can only be started once water reaches the sensorsof level.
12. It is recommended not to completely surround the hot tub withtiles. The water pump, air pump and ozone disinfection requireair circulation
2. Rear jets
3. Touch control panel
4. Safety drain
6. Side jets
8. Water inlet valve
9. Air jets
10. Water cut
11. Cold water
12. Switch between shower and waterfall
13. Hot water
14. Shower phone
15. Waterfall tap
Fontana Whirlpool Recessed Massage Bathtub Pure Acrylic Bathtub