How to install Fontana Luxurious Recessed Large LED Waterfall Rainfall Shower System With 6 Body Jets Hand Shower | FS7394
Visit Product Page
Installation Instructions for Bathroom Shower Set
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the products for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. Cut out a hole in the suspended (false) ceiling, install the fixture and mark the locations on the ceiling for the mounting plugs.
2. Make 4 Ø11 holes at the marked locations, push the mounting plugs into them and drive them home with the hammer.
3. Screw in 4 bolts into the plugs and lock them with the nuts.
4. Cut the bolts to size, if necessary, as shown in the drawing.
5. Insert the fixture into the suspended ceiling hole.
6. Adjust the installation height by turning the nuts.
7. Hoist the fastening cables.
8. Connect the supply lines.
9. Insert the rain shower assembly into the fixture.
10. Tighten the 4 mounting bolts and insert the LED shrouds.
Shower System Installation Instructions
Water Supply Connections:
Function Box Installation
1. Prepare the installation location for the function block.
2. Fasten the function block with screws.
3. Connect the hot and cold water supply and the electrical wiring according to the diagrams.
Cleaning the filters:
1. Close the hot and cold water supply to the function block.
2. Remove the nuts of the supply hoses.
3. Remove the filters.
4. Use a brush to remove all dirt and impurities.
5. Reassemble the filter, tighten the hose nuts and open the hot and cold water supply.
Control Touch Panel Installation
1. Suggested installation height of the touch panel.
2. Verify that the nuts are threaded on the bolts.
3. Verify that the fixture is located horizontally.
4. Adjust the fixture mounting depth by turning the nuts shown in Fig. 2 against the wall facing. The fixture should protrude over the wall facing by 0.7 mm.
5. Suggested distance of the fixture edge from the wall facing.
6. Fasten the fixture with the nuts.
7. Finish the decorative surface.
8. Connect the control panel wiring.
9. Install the control panel by pressing it onto the fixture until you hear the click of engaging tabs.
USB Port Installation Instructions
1. Dimensions and height of the mounting hole.
2. Fasten the fixture to the wall with screws.
3. Connect the wiring as shown in the drawing
Red to USB
Green to AUX
4. Adjust the USB port level and fasten with screws.
5. Install the outer housing.
Speakers Installation Instructions
1. Make 4 holes in the suspended (false) ceiling.
2. Route the cables to the speaker installation site.
3. Connect the wiring as shown in the figure.
4. Make the electrical wiring connections as shown in the cable connection diagram.
5. Fasten the speakers to the ceiling with screws.
6. Install the shrouds.
Hand Held Shower Installation Instructions
This stylish ultra-modern handheld shower head with a built-in water inlet and the handy shelf is a beautiful design feature for high-quality contemporary bathrooms. Made in brass with a chrome-plated finish this wall mounted shand hower with shelf unit is superb quality.
* Latest modern styling.
* Highly practical shelf.
* Superior brass with chrome finish.
* Requires min. 0.2 bar.
Shower Body Sprays Installation Instructions
A. Connector B. Connector Screws (x2) C. Bracket Screws (x4) D. Bracket E. Plaster Guard F. Test Plug G. Test Plug Nut H. 1/8" Hex Wrench
I. Housing J. Housing Nut K. Spray Assembly L. Grease Packet M. Trim Ring-Square N. Trim Ring-Round O. Set Screw P. 9/64" Hex Wrench Q. 1/16" Hex Wrench R. Filter
Step 3: (Rough-In)
Plumb the connector to water supply lines.
Step 12: (Installation)
If distance is less than or equal to 2-1/8" (54mm), proceed to step 13. If distance is greater than 2-118", order 1" extension kit.
Tighten housing nut (J) until housing (I) is secure and does not spin on wall.
Flush system before the next step.
Reverse steps 20 through 22, then turn on water supply.
Bodyspray placement: Custom shower systems are sized to the user or users. Bodysprays are normally placed at the upper back, middle back, and upper thigh. Always position bodysprays according to the preferences of the user(s).
Tub Spout Installation Instructions
Fontana Luxurious Recessed Large LED Waterfall Rainfall Shower System With 6 Body Jets Hand Shower
This stunning LED shower system brings modern sophistication to your shower. State of the art digital display and multi-function body jets and handheld shower compliment our generously proportioned rainfall recessed shower. When water temperature is ≤89 °F (≤32 °C), Blue color will show automatically. When water temperature is between 97 to 107 °F (36-42 °C), Green color will show automatically. When water temperature is between 109 to 122 °F (43-50 °C), Red color will show automatically. When water temperature is above 122 °F (>50 °C), Red color will flash immediately.