How to install Fontana Carpi Dual Handle Thermostatic Luxury Matte Black Rain And Waterfall Bathroom Shower System With Hand Held Shower | FS15002
Installation Instructions for Bathroom Shower Set
Visit Product Page
Before you begin, please read the installation instructions below. Observe all local building and safety codes.
Unpack and inspect the product for any shipping damages. If you find damages, do not install.
Please note all products must be installed by a professional and certified plumber otherwise warranty might be voided.
Shower Head Installation Instructions
1. Remove the protective caps and plugs. 2. Wrap Teflon tape around the threaded portion of the connector tubes and screw them into shower housing. 3. Attach the shower arm and escutcheon. 4. Remove the protective cap from the shower arm, and connect the shower arm and showerhead. 5. Remove the plug and secure the shower head and the arm with the M5 screw. Replace the plug when finished. 6. Attach the shower arm to the connector tubes and press the escutcheon into the wall. 7. Tighten the M5 screws with the 2.5mm hex wrench.
Spout & Hand Held Shower Installation Instructions
Hand Held Shower
Hand Shower Elbow Installation
• Complete the outlet pipework ensuring it ends in an appropriate 15mm x 1/2" BSP female thread elbow. Note: This fitting is not supplied as variations in installations require the selection of a suitable solder or compression fitting.
• Install the 'Wall Outlet', thread long male 1/2" BSP into the appropriate female fitting using PTFE tape to give a watertight joint. Note: The thread can be cut to size if required. Make sure that all debris is removed from the connector and the section that has been cut is dressed correctly, before installation.
1. Attach the escutcheon to the supply elbow. 2. Apply Teflon tape to the threaded tailpipe of supply elbow. 3. Screw the supply elbow into the female fitting of water supply. 4. Press the escutcheon against the finished wall.
Hand Shower Wall Bracket Installation
Decide the position for the shower head holder on the wall within the bath showering area and proceed as follows: • Hold the hand shower head holder fixing plate in a suitable position on the wall, mark out the position of the holder. Mark the two locating holes. • Drill and plug the wall. Use an appropriate masonry drill, but if the wall is plasterboard or a soft building block, use special wall plugs and an appropriate drill bit. • Slide the inserts onto the screws in the orientation. Secure the inserts by tightening the screws. • Slide the hand shower head holder body onto the inserts and secure by tightening the grub screw facing down.
Shower Mixer Controller Installation Instructions
1) Fix the shower valve into the wall with screws. Use a level to ensure that the valve is straight and level. (Important: Flush the water supply pipes to remove any dirt and debris before installing the valve body)
2) Wrap Teflon tape around the pipe thread. Connect hot and cold water supply lines and all the in-wall pipes (not included) as desired to the valve. Turn on the water supply and open the cartridge to check for leaks. Then, put on the protective cover.
3) Remove the protective cover when the wall finished wall is completed. Install escutcheon onto the shower valve and press it against the finished wall. Then, install the handle and diverter knob to the valve and tighten set screws with the Allen key and put on the indication button.
Function: Check connections for leaks and check function of fitting. Flow is diverted automatically from shower outlet to bath inlet when the fitting is closed.
Fontana Carpi Dual Handle Thermostatic Luxury Matte Black Rain And Waterfall Bathroom Shower System With Hand Held Shower
The Fontana Carpi Dual Handle Thermostatic Luxury Matte Black Rain and Waterfall Bathroom Shower System With Hand Held Shower is perfect to complement today's modern home. Built from premium materials and finished with elegance. This shower set has two functions, rainfall mode- that pat skin deeply bringing shower experience without all fatigue, and waterfall mode- that makes the mind blend the bathing experience. Its turbo pressure boost nozzle technology maximizes your water pressure output performance and steady water flow to provide you a comfortable shower and prevent clogging. This has also hand held shower for better showering experience. You may even have more time to enjoy your shower with a rainfall feeling. Easy-to-install and leak-free. The design was inspired by the FontanaShowers. Be sure, when it comes to new bathroom shower set, FontanaShowers is offering shape, finish and styles you're looking for.